Lubricant that enhances the sex experience
Sexual arousal is an essential part of the sexual process, which we call foreplay. Foreplay is often overlooked when making love with a sex doll. For men, good foreplay can make you more engaged and get a full-fledged sex experience. On the other hand, women need the lubrication brought by foreplay to reduce pain during sex. Lubricant is a good try. Using the proper lubricant can prolong the sexual life and improve the sexual experience. After reading this article, you can select a lubricant that is most suitable for you. Oil-Based Lubricants: Oil-based lubricants are the earliest types of lubricants used by humans and are mainly composed of oil.
Oil-based lubricants have better water resistance and more prolonged-lasting
- Oil-basedlubricants are not compatible with dolls, especially TPE dolls (it can also harm silicone dolls). TPE is a material that emits oil. If oil-based lubricants are used, the material structure will be damaged.
- Oil-based lubricants will break down most condoms.
- For the human body, oil-based lubricants are difficult to clean off. Oil-based lubricants can also stain your sheets and clothes, making them difficult to clean.
Silicone-based lubricants: Silicone-based lubricants, based on silicone resin, are suitable for anal sex and sex in the water.
- It is more lubricated and waterproof for a long time.
- Silicone-based lubricants should not be used on silicone and T PE There will be a chemical reaction between the oiland the doll's body, which will cause irreversible damage.
- It is more troublesome to clean, and it is easy to leave marks
Water-based lubricants: Water-based lubricants are composed of mineral oil, synthetic, animal, and vegetable oils and can dissolve in water.
- Water-based lubricants will not chemically react with the doll and will not harm the doll's body.
- Water-based lubricants dissolve in water and are easy to clean. While some water-based lubricants claimto air dry, they are unsuitable for dolls and should still be cleaned after use.
- It will not cause harm to the body (including girls' private parts).
- Water-based lubricants are volatile and easily absorbed by the skin, and their durability is not very good, so they need to be replenished in time.
- It cannotbe used in the bathroom, and water
What should be paid attention to when purchasing lubricants and using them?
- These three lubricants are the basic categories. In addition to determining which lubricant to choose, here are some tips to help you selectand use lubricants better:
- Pick the lubricant with the simplest ingredients; thesimpler, the better
- Preferred colorless and odorless lubricant
- Check the expiration date; itmust be discarded
- Clean in time after use
- When using, you can squeeze out a hard plate-sized lubricant, rub it on your hand, and then apply it to the corresponding position.
- Can petroleum jelly, baby oil, etc.,be used as lubricants?
No, Vaseline, baby oil, etc., are petroleum products that will damage the body of the doll while causing harm to the human body. Shower gels, hand sanitizers, etc., as lubricants carry the risk of bacterial infection.
- Can aloe vera be used as a lubricant?
It would help to choose whether to use it according to your physical condition. We do not recommend using it. You can have a try if you want. The main ingredient of aloe vera is water. Although it cannot have the same effect as water-based lubricants, the incredible feel and unique texture can play a lubricating effect to a certain extent. But aloe vera tends to irritate the skin surface. Moreover, cleaning aloe vera after it is air-dried is challenging, and there is a risk of bacterial infection if it is not thorough.